Hawkley is Operator and 100 per cent owner of two production licences (Sorochynska and Stoliarovska) and an exploration licence (Chernetska) in Ukraine’s premier gas basin, the Dnieper-Donets Basin.
- Production from Sorochynska started in Q1 2011 and ceased prematurely in December 2014. Hawkley produced a total of 5.63 Bcf and 172,887 barrels of gas and condensate respectively from the Licence.
- In September 2012, Hawkley successfully completed the drilling of Sorochynska#202, the second well on the Licence. As of April 2013, the well is subject to ongoing testing activity to establish the optimum strategy for bringing the well into production.
- In March 2013, Hawkley completed the acquisition and commissioning of its wholly owned gas plant which handled production from Sorochynska with capacity to handle future additional production from the licence.
- In March 2013, Hawkley Oil & Gas completed the acquisition of Stoliarovska, a new production licence in Ukraine’s Dnieper-Donets basin.
- In May 2012, Hawkley completed the drilling of Well #1 on Chernetska which encountered hydrocarbons in the B20, B24/25 and B26 horizons. Subsequent testing of the well was inconclusive and it has been suspended for further evaluation of all data.